- Designed and built In Argyll these fabulous structures have settled into the park and enjoy brilliant open views of the Glendaruel Hills.
- Clad in larch they will silver with time. They look stunning with their little louvred porch ideal for sitting outside whatever the weather or hanging outdoor gear to dry. A large oval window allows you to enjoy the great views and wildlife.
- Each Bothie can sleep 4 and includes:
- 2 bunks and a seating area that folds down into a double bed platform
- Fridge, kettle, toaster, heater, usb point
- Ideal for walkers, cyclists or the camping trip without the tent!
- Shower, toilet and laundry facilities are a short walk from the bothies.
- Extras: kitchen kit £5 , bed pack £7 / per head.
- Minimum nightly charge £35 for 2 people. 4 people £ 50.00
- Bothie 1 is dog free. Bothie 2 dog £5 for 1 - 3 day short break. £15 for 4 - 7 nights.
The little lodge
- Situated on the edge of the park with open views up the Glen.
- The little lodge can sleep up to 4 with a spacious double bed and bunk beds.
- There is electric lighting and heating as well as a tv/dvd, microwave, kettle, toaster and electric sockets.
- Shower and toilet facilities nearby,
- Just bring your own bedding, sleeping bags and towels and you are set.
£25 - 1,
£35 - 2,
£40 - 3,
£45 - 4,
£5 per night for pet or £15 per week.
£5 for kitchen kit ( cutlery, can opener, pot, frying pan, colander, plates, mugs & glasses)
Linen &. Towels price on request
Normally Minimum 2 nights stay at weekends and school holidays.